Use the main Library Search to search for books by keyword (e.g., “social media” AND statistics) or by title (e.g., “Life of Pi”).
Limit to “Books” or “eBooks” under Source Type to the left of your search results.
Results include item availability status. Select book title for detailed record and access options:
- On Shelf: Available for immediate pick up. Locate book on shelf using call number (e.g., QL737 .C22 W36)
- Checked Out: Currently unavailable. Select "Place Hold" from record to be added to a waitlist. You will receive an email when available for pickup.
- Available Online: Access eBook from record by selecting "Read Online"
- Available at a partner library: Select "Place Hold" from record to request book. You will receive an email when available for pickup.
- Available at a partner library (eBook): eBooks cannot be shared between institutions. Try placing an Interlibrary Loan Request, or contact Library Help to explore other options.